Friday, September 25, 2009

STOP ! Please STOP !

Times never stop ,I wonder why .....Maybe someone should do research on this title . Holiday means nothing to me .As I 'm already in the holiday most of the time .Yet ,assignment is like rushing on me now.

One week of holiday seems not enough for me ,as sleep and online drama is the biggest part in my life .(I wonder how am i going to survive without internet .) I spend most of the times doing nothing .Feel sad ...

Raya going to end soon ...so ,I need to STOP my drama,STOP my laziness ,STOP sleeping overtime and STOP .....the times of doing nothing .


4 comments:

  1. waahaha...of coz i hope can la..but hard in reality

    ReplyDelete
  2. add oil....me oso..but...
    im not so good can enjoy life like u...
    im ned do house chore ..=<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Until i read the word 'raya' only i realise the post is 1 month ago. lol

    ReplyDelete